As another calendar page turns, it’s time for our round-up of key stories & semiotic insights we’ve been reading in the signs over the last month…
- We’re eagerly excited by the momentum Women Who Draw has been gathering – all the while, hoping 2017 brings closer a time in which we don’t need a platform for underrepresented female & female-identifying illustrators.
- Cutting-edge cool or insidious evil? New game The Founder exposes the changing cultural meaning of Silicon Valley.
- We’re looking forward to Netflix’s new documentary series, looking at the work of some of the most influential contemporary designers.
- Our friends at Mr. Kipling share the love as they unveil their new pun-tastic seasonal identity.
- And Ikea’s refugee shelter wins design of the year at The Beazley Design Awards (and yes, it’s flat pack).