What we’ve been reading in the signs over the last month…
- A new tactile language is showcased in America to help communication for the DeafBlind community.
- An advertising icon gets a modern reboot in the new Cadbury Milk Tray advert…
- Hollywood’s gender disparity is broken down in a series of very revealing infographics, courtesy of Polygraph:
- The cards are not what they seem… can the mysteries of Twin Peaks provide important life guidance? You can now find out with a set of lovingly designed Tarot Cards, featuring the series’ key players.
- The Scottish Highlands get the soaring CGI treatment in the new Famous Grouse campaign:
Got a semiotic story to share with us? Tweet it @signsalad. See you in December, for our next monthly instalment on the semiotics & branding delights catching our eye.