What we’ve been reading in the signs over the last month…
- Amy Adams digs into the field of xenolinguistics in the trailer for the forthcoming Arrival.
- The Atlantic investigates the long term impact of some forward thinking marketing by Subaru.
- JCDecaux’s advertising screens put art in the public eye with new Portrait of Britain exhibition, asking: what is the face of Britain today?
- A look into the multi-faceted meaning of stars…
- And finally, the NFL anthem controversy prompts an investigation of the codes of protest.
Got a semiotic story to share with us? Tweet it @signsalad. See you in October, for our next monthly instalment on the semiotic delights catching our eye.