What we’ve been reading in the signs over the last month…
- Mastercard unveil their svelte new visual identity from Pentagram:
- Berlin’s Raubdruckerin (pirate printers) capture an authentic urban aesthetic:
- We’re getting ready for carnival with help from Morrison’s timely and targeted starter kit of deals:
- The Guardian uses the iconography of retro video games and westerns to showcase this premier league season’s gunslinging “Magnificent Seven” (full marks if you can spot all the references!):
- And last but not least we’ve been delving into the wealth of great presentations from our many friends at this year’s Semiofest!