What we’ve been reading in the signs over the last month…
- A downmarket proposition for upmarket budgets: Poundland for the super-rich to open in Mayfair
- How do you say “terroir” in Cornish? Get language lessons from the first TV advert in Cornish, courtesy of Kelly’s
- Home-brew beer made easy – just add the fizz!
- The iconic Museum of London is being transported from the Barbican to Smithfields Market, in a move that reminds us of the wonders of its contents – and of the city itself
- Finally, feast your eyes on these 25 amazingly creative sculptures from across the globe. Let us know if you think any missed the list!